Dear Colleagues!
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and current severe travel restrictions we have to postpone the 4-8 May 2020 MELCOR EMUG meeting in Budapest, Hungary until further notice.
This decision has been agreed with US NRC! I hope we will meet again in the future to refresh our knowledge and raise our enthusiasm in MELCOR usage!
Sincerely yours,
Dr. Gábor L. Horvath, CSARP Representative at NUBIKI, Budapest